Welcome to Luther Forest Real Estate
No Kitchen & 203K Fixer Upper Loan
Do You Know About The STAR Registration Program?
New legislation requires all homeowners receiving a Basic STAR exemption to register with the New York State Tax Department in order to receive the exemption in 2014 and subsequent years.
For more information visit: The Department of Taxation & Finance website
We need Luther Forest rentals and sales! We have buyers and tenants and not many to show them!!
Capital Region Skinny October 2013
Link to view on YouTube:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6ygGyKEKxrg
- It's Time to Buy That House - (online.wsj.com) Houses are more affordable than they've been in decades—and a comparison of prices to yearly rents suggests houses in many markets are a better investment than stocks and bonds.
- Real estate gender gap: Men list more homes, women list pricier homes - (inman.com) On average, male real estate agents list more homes than women do, while the homes women list have higher asking prices, according to a study by real estate search and marketing site Trulia.
- REO sales may not peak until 2013 - (housingwire.com) The sale of properties repossessed through foreclosure may not peak until 2013, keeping home prices from a meaningful recovery for some time, analysts estimated Monday. Nearly half of the...
- Barclays Expects 'Triple-Dip' With Another 7% Drop in Home Prices - (dsnews.com) The analysts at Barclays Capital say a triple-dip in home prices will likely materialize by early next year. The term triple-dip emerged in a Clear Capital report a couple of weeks ago, and Barclays says its analysis...
- The Joys of Homeownership - (realtytimes.com) Today's experts spout off the latest statistics about long-term wealth, home values, and interest rates, yet there's a much more sentimental side to homeownership. In fact, many home buyers are drawn to homeownership for these...
An Overview of our Greater Capital District Area
Luther Forest Real Estate, LLC is proud to Welcome Global Foundries to our newly created Tech Park here in Malta, New York.
The potential economic growth to our area only enhances our all ready vibrant and diversified cultural area of Saratoga County. Just visit our Saratoga County Chamber Website to see “What’s Happening”!.
Bringing AMD to Malta, in Saratoga County has been a long time coming and many thanks to the Political Officials and the Saratoga Economic Development Council for Never Giving Up on this idea.
Our Capital District area is within 3 hours of New York City, Canada and Boston as well as many other points of interest. Saratoga County is home to the oldest Thoroughbred Race Track in the Country, The Saratoga Performing Arts Center, The National Dance Museum, Saratoga Polo Club, and many other cultural programs and events.
Hudson Valley Community College, located in Troy, New York is making a home for their New Technology Program on Campus at the Tech. Park They will join New York State Energy, Research, and Development Authority, (NYSERDA) all ready in operation.
The Luther Forest Home Community is located just outside the gates of the new Technology Park and is comprised of Homes, with a wide variety of styles nestled with an abundance of Evergreens. In the mix are Townhomes and Free Standing Homes. Nice communities and nice people. They are within the Ballston Spa School District. A number of other Sub-Divisions and Apartment Complexes are within close proximity to the Park.
Luther Forest Real Estate LLC is located within 5 minutes of the Gates of the Technology Park and our associates have over 20 years experience in their respective fields. We offer a wide range of services to include new construction, existing home resales, buyer representation, rentals, property management and business start-ups.
Please use our site to find out more information on this exciting area, and contact us to assist you in moving to our area.
A Guided Tour is always our pleasure, and if its in the Summer time a Tour of our Saratoga Lake can be arranged.
Come Visit Us, You’ll be Glad you Did.
I look forward to meeting you!
Judith Van Patten, Owner and Principal Broker